I Should Tell You
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A post-RENT role play, two years after the ending of the show/film

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to I SHOULD TELL YOU. A Post-RENT rp. Feel free to look around and if this is the place for you. We're just opened on December 5th. The admins are happy to help you out as much as possible. We are currently accepting Canons and Originals. There are no bans as of this moment.

Canons: 1
Originals: 1
Females: 1
Males: 1

Winter in New York City, look for cooler temperatures and high emotions as yet another year prepares to come to a close.

MEMBER: name here name here

FEMALE: name here name here

MALE: name here name here

COUPLE: names here names here

THREAD: name here name here

Thank you to ForuMotion Support for the super-duper awesome coding support-- you guys are gods. And thank you to FiXiT on Hitskin for the skin.

Sidebar and forum graphics belong to remy13hadley at Caution 2.0 you steal them she will personally come and rip you to pieces she worked hard on them thank you.

Header and pips belong to randa at Shadowplay

Content belongs to the members of the site, and the canon characters are property of Jonathan Larson's family we are just borrowing them. We own nothing we RENT.

I'll Stand By You

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Roger Davis
Canon
Canon
Roger Davis

I'll Stand By You - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'll Stand By You   I'll Stand By You - Page 4 EmptySat Dec 10, 2011 12:33 am

"It sounds cliche," Roger agreed, " but I didnt know it ever actually worked out that way". It was strange, maybe because he was so against that 'everyone turns into their parents' theory they preached when he was a kid.
Back to top Go down
Samantha James
Original
Original
Samantha James

PostSubject: Re: I'll Stand By You   I'll Stand By You - Page 4 EmptySat Dec 10, 2011 1:26 pm

"In such a small town, it tends to," said Sammy. "Whatever you grown up around, is what you do."
Back to top Go down
Roger Davis
Canon
Canon
Roger Davis

PostSubject: Re: I'll Stand By You   I'll Stand By You - Page 4 EmptyMon Dec 19, 2011 12:20 am

He laughed a little. "Sound's nice. The city's nothing like that. Half of us turn into the greedy assholes of corporate america and the other half become rebel assholes on the streets."
Back to top Go down
Samantha James
Original
Original
Samantha James

PostSubject: Re: I'll Stand By You   I'll Stand By You - Page 4 EmptyMon Dec 19, 2011 12:22 am

Sammy chuckled softly, brushing a bit of hair from her face. "I should take you down to Cameron sometime," said Sammy. "You'd like it there....if I ever have the courage to go back that is."
Back to top Go down
Roger Davis
Canon
Canon
Roger Davis

PostSubject: Re: I'll Stand By You   I'll Stand By You - Page 4 EmptyMon Dec 19, 2011 12:26 am

"We'll go together, if you ever wanted." Roger promised. Because such assurances from her always brought courage. "It'll be fine."
Back to top Go down
Samantha James
Original
Original
Samantha James

PostSubject: Re: I'll Stand By You   I'll Stand By You - Page 4 EmptyMon Dec 19, 2011 12:30 am

The brunette nodded. "Y'know half my friends back home would say you'd probably be the last guy I'd ever fall for." she said. "I was like, the town's little angel or something, I could do no wrong, so to be dating a big city boy like you, the news would probably shake that tiny town for years."
Back to top Go down
Roger Davis
Canon
Canon
Roger Davis

PostSubject: Re: I'll Stand By You   I'll Stand By You - Page 4 EmptyMon Dec 19, 2011 12:32 am

"Oh then we definitely should go." He smirked slightly. "You know I'm all for shaking towns and ruining angel's reputations. You really could have done better though. I bet we'll hear a lot of that."
Back to top Go down
Samantha James
Original
Original
Samantha James

PostSubject: Re: I'll Stand By You   I'll Stand By You - Page 4 EmptyMon Dec 19, 2011 12:35 am

Sammy rolled her eyes. "Could have done better my ass," she said. "I'm happy, I'm safe, I'm with someone that loves me, that's all that matters darlin."
Back to top Go down
Roger Davis
Canon
Canon
Roger Davis

PostSubject: Re: I'll Stand By You   I'll Stand By You - Page 4 EmptyMon Dec 19, 2011 12:39 am

"And thats just the sort of thing you'd expect someone as amazing as you to say." Roger informed, nodding a bit absently.
Back to top Go down
Samantha James
Original
Original
Samantha James

PostSubject: Re: I'll Stand By You   I'll Stand By You - Page 4 EmptyMon Dec 19, 2011 12:42 am

Sammy blushed a bit, her hand moving to her face as usual. "I'm not the amazing one here I'll have you know," she said. "You give me too much credit love."
Back to top Go down
Roger Davis
Canon
Canon
Roger Davis

PostSubject: Re: I'll Stand By You   I'll Stand By You - Page 4 EmptyMon Dec 19, 2011 12:44 am

"I give credit where credit is deserved." he caught her hand before it could get there. "Really, stop hiding. Its cute"
Back to top Go down
Samantha James
Original
Original
Samantha James

PostSubject: Re: I'll Stand By You   I'll Stand By You - Page 4 EmptyMon Dec 19, 2011 12:47 am

She squeaked a bit when he caught her hand, preventing it from covering the blush that was only darkening now. "If you say so," she said. "To me being able to blush so easy is embarrassing, I'm not exactly in high school anymore."
Back to top Go down
Roger Davis
Canon
Canon
Roger Davis

PostSubject: Re: I'll Stand By You   I'll Stand By You - Page 4 EmptyMon Dec 19, 2011 12:51 am

"So? I don't think there's a rule about high school and blushing.... And even if there is, i'm a city rebel, remember? We don't need to follow it"
Back to top Go down
Samantha James
Original
Original
Samantha James

PostSubject: Re: I'll Stand By You   I'll Stand By You - Page 4 EmptyMon Dec 19, 2011 12:54 am

Sammy chuckled softly. "You got a point there," she said. "Sometimes it's just hard to break from the whole 'this is how a proper lady behaves' bullshit I've been fed all my life."
Back to top Go down
Roger Davis
Canon
Canon
Roger Davis

PostSubject: Re: I'll Stand By You   I'll Stand By You - Page 4 EmptyMon Dec 19, 2011 1:03 am

"No, see, what you learned was how a ventriloquists doll goes about life. A real lady can laugh and blush and get her hands dirty and.. well, do whatever the hell she pleases. But" Roger added as an after thought, " maybe i'm only saying that because I've listened to Maureen this many years."
Back to top Go down
Samantha James
Original
Original
Samantha James

PostSubject: Re: I'll Stand By You   I'll Stand By You - Page 4 EmptyMon Dec 19, 2011 1:08 am

Sammy nodded. She knew he was right, but after having it pounded in her brain for so long, t was taking time to break certain habits. "Enough about me and my small town silliness," she said. "How're you holdin' up?"
Back to top Go down
Roger Davis
Canon
Canon
Roger Davis

PostSubject: Re: I'll Stand By You   I'll Stand By You - Page 4 EmptyMon Dec 19, 2011 1:17 am

"But i happen to like you and your small town silliness" Roger pointed out, a faint protest to the conversation shifting back to him. "Im.. fine." Well, not really, but he wasn't hallucinating his dead girlfriends body so he figured things werent worth complaining about
Back to top Go down
Samantha James
Original
Original
Samantha James

PostSubject: Re: I'll Stand By You   I'll Stand By You - Page 4 EmptyMon Dec 19, 2011 1:22 am

"We both know that's a lie," said Sammy, reaching up to play with Roger's hair again. "But I won't push the issue," she said. "All that'll do is cause an argument, and I don't want that."
Back to top Go down
Roger Davis
Canon
Canon
Roger Davis

PostSubject: Re: I'll Stand By You   I'll Stand By You - Page 4 EmptyMon Dec 19, 2011 1:28 am

Roger nodded slowly. He didn't want that either, and he was glad Sammy was letting the matter drop.
Back to top Go down
Samantha James
Original
Original
Samantha James

PostSubject: Re: I'll Stand By You   I'll Stand By You - Page 4 EmptyMon Dec 19, 2011 1:34 am

Sammy played with a bit of Roger's hair, trying not to be the worrisome mother hen she normally was.
Back to top Go down
Roger Davis
Canon
Canon
Roger Davis

PostSubject: Re: I'll Stand By You   I'll Stand By You - Page 4 EmptyWed Dec 21, 2011 9:47 pm

"Is it still morning?" he asked, pulling his legs up on the bed and curling up again next to her. Morning... day one.. would certainly explain why he was being almost well behaved. He remembered Collins and Mark telling him, after he'd made him tell them, what happened last time, but that hadn't started right away.
Back to top Go down
Samantha James
Original
Original
Samantha James

PostSubject: Re: I'll Stand By You   I'll Stand By You - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 22, 2011 12:08 am

"Mid morningish," said Sammy, smiling when he curled up beside her. She knew this was probably going to be as easy as it was going to get. Things were going to get rough, Roger was going to get testy, tempermental, but she promised herself she wasn't going to get angry like she had with Chris.
Back to top Go down
Roger Davis
Canon
Canon
Roger Davis

PostSubject: Re: I'll Stand By You   I'll Stand By You - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 22, 2011 2:56 am

"Life needs a remote.. Fast forward would be real useful right now.." and rewind would have been useful at many other times. Though for the most part, hed have to go too far back to change what he wanted. And itd screw up everything- give them worse problems. He probably should have planned his time travelling expedition some time when he wasnt half asleep. He was going to blame this weird idea on delusions- completely
Back to top Go down
Samantha James
Original
Original
Samantha James

PostSubject: Re: I'll Stand By You   I'll Stand By You - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 22, 2011 3:01 am

"I know darlin, I know," Sammy drawled softly. Roger's statement made her think about what she'd want to go back and change. If she could go back, would she take back the fight she had with Chris that night? Would he still be alive today? So many questions that would forever go without an answer.
Back to top Go down
Roger Davis
Canon
Canon
Roger Davis

PostSubject: Re: I'll Stand By You   I'll Stand By You - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 22, 2011 3:15 am

Roger willed himself to stop thinking on the matter, which really didnt prove very effective since thinking not to think was still thinking about what you werent thinking about... Whatever that meant. It still ment he was greiving and regretting and retretting the greiving because he was choosing between dead women and living women and it wasnt fair.... He needed a hit. He sighed in frustration and rolled over away from Sammy. It was like... being drunk without the joy of alcohol. Drunk and hungover at once. What a freaking combination
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'll Stand By You   I'll Stand By You - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

I'll Stand By You
Page 4 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
I Should Tell You :: Clinging a shoulder, a leap begins :: The Clinic-
Jump to: