I Should Tell You
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A post-RENT role play, two years after the ending of the show/film

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to I SHOULD TELL YOU. A Post-RENT rp. Feel free to look around and if this is the place for you. We're just opened on December 5th. The admins are happy to help you out as much as possible. We are currently accepting Canons and Originals. There are no bans as of this moment.

Canons: 1
Originals: 1
Females: 1
Males: 1

Winter in New York City, look for cooler temperatures and high emotions as yet another year prepares to come to a close.

MEMBER: name here name here

FEMALE: name here name here

MALE: name here name here

COUPLE: names here names here

THREAD: name here name here

Thank you to ForuMotion Support for the super-duper awesome coding support-- you guys are gods. And thank you to FiXiT on Hitskin for the skin.

Sidebar and forum graphics belong to remy13hadley at Caution 2.0 you steal them she will personally come and rip you to pieces she worked hard on them thank you.

Header and pips belong to randa at Shadowplay

Content belongs to the members of the site, and the canon characters are property of Jonathan Larson's family we are just borrowing them. We own nothing we RENT.

I'll Stand By You

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Roger Davis
Canon
Canon
Roger Davis

I'll Stand By You - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'll Stand By You   I'll Stand By You - Page 10 EmptySat Apr 07, 2012 9:05 pm

"Mhmm, and your my beautiful.... Sammy." Roger said, with certainty despite the not-nearly-as-poetic-as-what-she-said-ness that his words had to them. He also realized that hed just attempted debating with her about something that had happened...weeks ago. (That usually wasn't a good thing) He wasn't taking her words at face value, but just the fact that her talking meant she was there.
Back to top Go down
Samantha James
Original
Original
Samantha James

PostSubject: Re: I'll Stand By You   I'll Stand By You - Page 10 EmptySat Apr 07, 2012 9:11 pm

"Why don't you try to get some rest darlin' it'll do you good," Sammy drawled gently. "'I'll lay down with you this time if you want me to, whatever makes you more relaxed."
Back to top Go down
Roger Davis
Canon
Canon
Roger Davis

PostSubject: Re: I'll Stand By You   I'll Stand By You - Page 10 EmptySat Apr 07, 2012 9:16 pm

"No I don't think... No.. I mean, stay, but.. no." The no bit he was very adamant about. He didn't imagine how he'd get any rest after a dream like that and he liked imagining that for fear he did.
Back to top Go down
Samantha James
Original
Original
Samantha James

PostSubject: Re: I'll Stand By You   I'll Stand By You - Page 10 EmptySat Apr 07, 2012 9:25 pm

"Roger, darlin'," Sammy thickened her accent this time as she spoke. "You gotta rest, you need it." I'll be right here, I promise, you can hold on to me, use me as a teddy bear if you want, maybe you'll feel better if you can feel me there this time."
Back to top Go down
Roger Davis
Canon
Canon
Roger Davis

PostSubject: Re: I'll Stand By You   I'll Stand By You - Page 10 EmptySat Apr 07, 2012 9:32 pm

"You're doing the sexy voice thing again," Roger called her out, smiling faintly, ignoring the inevitable listen-to-Sammy-moment that came with that tone. "But I don't wanna. Can we just... something else?"
Back to top Go down
Samantha James
Original
Original
Samantha James

PostSubject: Re: I'll Stand By You   I'll Stand By You - Page 10 EmptySat Apr 07, 2012 9:38 pm

Sammy shook her head. "No Roger, you need to rest," said Sammy, her tone was firm, and almost motherly. "You have a fever, you need rest
Back to top Go down
Roger Davis
Canon
Canon
Roger Davis

PostSubject: Re: I'll Stand By You   I'll Stand By You - Page 10 EmptySat Apr 07, 2012 9:47 pm

"I'm not tired." He protested, looking over to her and making use of all that charming and adorable she seemed to think he possessed.
Back to top Go down
Samantha James
Original
Original
Samantha James

PostSubject: Re: I'll Stand By You   I'll Stand By You - Page 10 EmptySat Apr 07, 2012 9:52 pm

Why did he have to look at her like that? Why? "Roger...don't look at me like that, that's not fair," said Sammy, a slight whine in her voice now. "You need to rest, or you're only gonna get worse, you don't want that do you?"
Back to top Go down
Roger Davis
Canon
Canon
Roger Davis

PostSubject: Re: I'll Stand By You   I'll Stand By You - Page 10 EmptySat Apr 07, 2012 9:56 pm

"You get to use sexy voice" He pointed out, still looking at her, well content to fight fire with fire. "I can rest awake. Talented."
Back to top Go down
Samantha James
Original
Original
Samantha James

PostSubject: Re: I'll Stand By You   I'll Stand By You - Page 10 EmptySat Apr 07, 2012 10:02 pm

Sammy rolled her eyes. "You are so full of yourself." She paused momentarily. "You can rest, or I can put that cold cloth back on your forehead," she said. "Your choice."
Back to top Go down
Roger Davis
Canon
Canon
Roger Davis

PostSubject: Re: I'll Stand By You   I'll Stand By You - Page 10 EmptySat Apr 07, 2012 10:09 pm

"Number two." He nodded quickly (which on second pause was not a good idea) and smiled a Sammy, choosing not to rub in his victory this time. Of course, it seemed like the obvious choice at the moment. He'd get to regret it in about ten seconds
Back to top Go down
Samantha James
Original
Original
Samantha James

PostSubject: Re: I'll Stand By You   I'll Stand By You - Page 10 EmptySat Apr 07, 2012 10:14 pm

"Alright then," said Sammy, mentally smirking. Roger though he had this won, but he had no idea how wrong he was. Had he already forgotten how drowsy this made him the first time? Slowly, she slipped of the the bed to grab the bowl and cloth again.
Back to top Go down
Roger Davis
Canon
Canon
Roger Davis

PostSubject: Re: I'll Stand By You   I'll Stand By You - Page 10 EmptySat Apr 07, 2012 10:17 pm

Roger watched Sammy get up kind of uncertainly. He never won this easy. He liked it and all, but he was definitely wondering what happened.
Back to top Go down
Samantha James
Original
Original
Samantha James

PostSubject: Re: I'll Stand By You   I'll Stand By You - Page 10 EmptySat Apr 07, 2012 10:20 pm

"Just lie back an relax darlin," said Sammy. Her accent was thick and dripping with that southern sweetness that she knew how to use in just the right way. "I'll take care of you, you know that."
Back to top Go down
Roger Davis
Canon
Canon
Roger Davis

PostSubject: Re: I'll Stand By You   I'll Stand By You - Page 10 EmptySat Apr 07, 2012 10:24 pm

"That's not what I'm worried about." he assured, "It's more the you agreeing with me thing. Did that just happen? I mean, this needs to go down somewhere. Mark and Colins'll never believe it."
Back to top Go down
Samantha James
Original
Original
Samantha James

PostSubject: Re: I'll Stand By You   I'll Stand By You - Page 10 EmptySat Apr 07, 2012 10:28 pm

Sammy shrugged. pulling the cloth from the water and starting the process of wringing it out. "Ya complain when ya lose, ya complain when ya win, make up your mind honeychild."
Back to top Go down
Roger Davis
Canon
Canon
Roger Davis

PostSubject: Re: I'll Stand By You   I'll Stand By You - Page 10 EmptySat Apr 07, 2012 10:37 pm

"Maybe another day," he shrugged back, "You're still doing the voice."
Back to top Go down
Samantha James
Original
Original
Samantha James

PostSubject: Re: I'll Stand By You   I'll Stand By You - Page 10 EmptySat Apr 07, 2012 10:42 pm

"So not hidin' my accent is 'the voice' now is it?" Sammy asked, moving to press the cold cloth to Roger's forehead.
Back to top Go down
Roger Davis
Canon
Canon
Roger Davis

PostSubject: Re: I'll Stand By You   I'll Stand By You - Page 10 EmptySat Apr 07, 2012 10:49 pm

"Ye- wait.. no... wait, um, its cold." Because evidently she didn't know that. And evidently he didn't remember much of the last time they had this hot and cold debate. He squirmed away. "Its 'the voice' when your using it to get your way."
Back to top Go down
Samantha James
Original
Original
Samantha James

PostSubject: Re: I'll Stand By You   I'll Stand By You - Page 10 EmptySat Apr 07, 2012 10:52 pm

"Roger, stay still," said Sammy. "You wanted this remember?"
Back to top Go down
Roger Davis
Canon
Canon
Roger Davis

PostSubject: Re: I'll Stand By You   I'll Stand By You - Page 10 EmptySat Apr 07, 2012 10:57 pm

"You stay still" he countered. "I want Mark now."
Back to top Go down
Samantha James
Original
Original
Samantha James

PostSubject: Re: I'll Stand By You   I'll Stand By You - Page 10 EmptySat Apr 07, 2012 10:59 pm

"I'm trying to help you," said Sammy. "Y'know, help, are you aware of that concept?" she asked. "Please stop acting like a two year old..."
Back to top Go down
Roger Davis
Canon
Canon
Roger Davis

PostSubject: Re: I'll Stand By You   I'll Stand By You - Page 10 EmptySat Apr 07, 2012 11:03 pm

"Still want Mark." he murmered, giving her that impossible 'i dont like you at the moment' look.
Back to top Go down
Samantha James
Original
Original
Samantha James

PostSubject: Re: I'll Stand By You   I'll Stand By You - Page 10 EmptySat Apr 07, 2012 11:07 pm

"Fine," Sammy muttered before turning in the filmmaker's direction. "He wants you, it's your turn to deal with him."
Back to top Go down
Roger Davis
Canon
Canon
Roger Davis

PostSubject: Re: I'll Stand By You   I'll Stand By You - Page 10 EmptySat Apr 07, 2012 11:11 pm

Mark had started listening to the two of them when his name got brought into the conversation. He nodded when Sam beckoned him over and took a seat on the edge of the bed. "Hey, whats up?" He directed the question at Roger. Obviously, he knew already, but he figured keeping his objective standpoint was the best thing for everyone right now. "Sammy's being mean."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'll Stand By You   I'll Stand By You - Page 10 Empty

Back to top Go down

I'll Stand By You
Page 10 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
I Should Tell You :: Clinging a shoulder, a leap begins :: The Clinic-
Jump to: