I Should Tell You
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A post-RENT role play, two years after the ending of the show/film

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to I SHOULD TELL YOU. A Post-RENT rp. Feel free to look around and if this is the place for you. We're just opened on December 5th. The admins are happy to help you out as much as possible. We are currently accepting Canons and Originals. There are no bans as of this moment.

Canons: 1
Originals: 1
Females: 1
Males: 1

Winter in New York City, look for cooler temperatures and high emotions as yet another year prepares to come to a close.

MEMBER: name here name here

FEMALE: name here name here

MALE: name here name here

COUPLE: names here names here

THREAD: name here name here

Thank you to ForuMotion Support for the super-duper awesome coding support-- you guys are gods. And thank you to FiXiT on Hitskin for the skin.

Sidebar and forum graphics belong to remy13hadley at Caution 2.0 you steal them she will personally come and rip you to pieces she worked hard on them thank you.

Header and pips belong to randa at Shadowplay

Content belongs to the members of the site, and the canon characters are property of Jonathan Larson's family we are just borrowing them. We own nothing we RENT.

I'll Stand By You

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Samantha James
Original
Original
Samantha James

I'll Stand By You - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'll Stand By You   I'll Stand By You - Page 11 EmptySat Apr 07, 2012 11:14 pm

Sammy stood with her back against the door frame, watching them.
Back to top Go down
Roger Davis
Canon
Canon
Roger Davis

PostSubject: Re: I'll Stand By You   I'll Stand By You - Page 11 EmptySat Apr 07, 2012 11:25 pm

He expected that. It didn't mean he knew how to deal with it. "What did she do?"

"She..umm.." What did she do? "Just was."

"I don't know. I thought you were the one with a good choice of loftmates. Isn't that what you say?"

"Yeah. The best. I found your ass."

"Right. I don't think any of us could forget that story." He laughed a little and picked up the discarded washcloth. He gave it to Roger with a little encouraging nod. "Have you told Samantha yet?"

"I don't think so. Have I?" He looked over Mark and back at her like nothing had happened.
Back to top Go down
Samantha James
Original
Original
Samantha James

PostSubject: Re: I'll Stand By You   I'll Stand By You - Page 11 EmptySat Apr 07, 2012 11:30 pm

Sammy shook her head, slowly advancing toward the bed again. "Don't think you have."
Back to top Go down
Roger Davis
Canon
Canon
Roger Davis

PostSubject: Re: I'll Stand By You   I'll Stand By You - Page 11 EmptySat Apr 07, 2012 11:38 pm

"Oh well Marky here got himself into a load of trouble and I-"

"Managed to make everything worse than it already was."
Back to top Go down
Samantha James
Original
Original
Samantha James

PostSubject: Re: I'll Stand By You   I'll Stand By You - Page 11 EmptySat Apr 07, 2012 11:42 pm

Sammy chuckled softly. "That sounds like you."
Back to top Go down
Roger Davis
Canon
Canon
Roger Davis

PostSubject: Re: I'll Stand By You   I'll Stand By You - Page 11 EmptySat Apr 07, 2012 11:50 pm

"But in the end it all worked out."

"Once Collins got involved."

"And then there was Maureen. That was the first time I ever heard her scream."

"Oh right. She was terrified. I didn't blame her."

"And Benny was just as stick-up-his-ass as always. What was he complaining about?"

"Something about legalities and having no part in it."

"Like I'd have let him take any credit anyway."

Back to top Go down
Samantha James
Original
Original
Samantha James

PostSubject: Re: I'll Stand By You   I'll Stand By You - Page 11 EmptySat Apr 07, 2012 11:51 pm

Sammy chuckled softly, just listening to them.
Back to top Go down
Roger Davis
Canon
Canon
Roger Davis

PostSubject: Re: I'll Stand By You   I'll Stand By You - Page 11 EmptySat Apr 07, 2012 11:54 pm

"Does she even know what's going on?"

"I don't know. Sammy, care to take a guess?"

Back to top Go down
Samantha James
Original
Original
Samantha James

PostSubject: Re: I'll Stand By You   I'll Stand By You - Page 11 EmptySat Apr 07, 2012 11:56 pm

"With you, two," said Sammy. "I don't even think you know what's going on in your heads half the time.
Back to top Go down
Roger Davis
Canon
Canon
Roger Davis

PostSubject: Re: I'll Stand By You   I'll Stand By You - Page 11 EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 12:10 am

"Hey hey," Roger said, "I know what goes on in his head and he knows what goes on in mine. Like right now, he's trying to think of an argument for that, but he doesn't have one."

Mark laughed. He was also thinking that his plan to distract Roger from being mad at Samantha had also worked much better than he expected. He still looked like shit, could definitely do with some food and sleep, but at least his head was in the right place.

"But yeah; Collins and Benny had just gotten rejected for a loan on the loft and Mark was getting mugged and Maureen got into a fight with a male stripper."

"Way to exaggerate."

Roger frowned. "Fine, professional whore with a dick."

"I wasn't talking about that."

"Are you still trying to go with the story that you were making a fair trade with that guy with the knife?"

"Maybe."

Back to top Go down
Samantha James
Original
Original
Samantha James

PostSubject: Re: I'll Stand By You   I'll Stand By You - Page 11 EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 12:15 am

"The messes you two seem to get yourselves into," Sammy shook her head.
Back to top Go down
Roger Davis
Canon
Canon
Roger Davis

PostSubject: Re: I'll Stand By You   I'll Stand By You - Page 11 EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 12:39 am

"Aw, c'mon, it wasn't so bad." Roger chuckled. He straightened out the blankets so they couldn't see him shaking and rubbing at his arms. "Can I go out later?"

"No."

"Sammy?"
Back to top Go down
Samantha James
Original
Original
Samantha James

PostSubject: Re: I'll Stand By You   I'll Stand By You - Page 11 EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 12:41 am

"No," said Sammy. "Not gonna happen."
Back to top Go down
Roger Davis
Canon
Canon
Roger Davis

PostSubject: Re: I'll Stand By You   I'll Stand By You - Page 11 EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 1:06 am

"Just for a little." He moved to get up thinking they wouldn't stop him but Mark held his shoulder.

"No, Rog." His voice was firm.

Back to top Go down
Samantha James
Original
Original
Samantha James

PostSubject: Re: I'll Stand By You   I'll Stand By You - Page 11 EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 1:08 am

"Can't let you do that darlin," Sammy drawled gently.
Back to top Go down
Roger Davis
Canon
Canon
Roger Davis

PostSubject: Re: I'll Stand By You   I'll Stand By You - Page 11 EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 1:18 am

"No, yes you do. You gotta." He grabbed Mark's hand in attempt to pry it off. "Fuck, Mark, stop it."

"We can't Roger. Okay. Do you really want to give up all this an have to start over?"

"You don't know. You don't know shit about this. Fuck off."

Roger was struggling, but Mark was surprised by how weak the attempts. He looked at Sammy from the corner of his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Samantha James
Original
Original
Samantha James

PostSubject: Re: I'll Stand By You   I'll Stand By You - Page 11 EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 1:21 am

Sammy moved over to the two and sat down next to Roger. "Darlin," she said softly. "If I let you walk out that door, and somethin' happens to you, I'll never be able to forgive myself."
Back to top Go down
Roger Davis
Canon
Canon
Roger Davis

PostSubject: Re: I'll Stand By You   I'll Stand By You - Page 11 EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 1:26 am

"Nothin's going to happen. Just let go of me." He pushed Mark away again. "I'm just going for a little bit. I've been outside before."
Back to top Go down
Samantha James
Original
Original
Samantha James

PostSubject: Re: I'll Stand By You   I'll Stand By You - Page 11 EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 1:28 am

"No Roger," said Sammy. "You know why we can't let you do that."
Back to top Go down
Roger Davis
Canon
Canon
Roger Davis

PostSubject: Re: I'll Stand By You   I'll Stand By You - Page 11 EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 1:38 am

"Yeah I know. Shit. Sammy, I can't do it. LET. GO."
Back to top Go down
Samantha James
Original
Original
Samantha James

PostSubject: Re: I'll Stand By You   I'll Stand By You - Page 11 EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 1:51 am

Sammy shook her head again. She reached up and gently started stroking his hair. "You can do this Roger, you can."
Back to top Go down
Roger Davis
Canon
Canon
Roger Davis

PostSubject: Re: I'll Stand By You   I'll Stand By You - Page 11 EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 2:02 am

"Stop. Just, no. I can't. I don't want to do this."
Back to top Go down
Samantha James
Original
Original
Samantha James

PostSubject: Re: I'll Stand By You   I'll Stand By You - Page 11 EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 2:04 am

"Roger you can't give up," Sammy pleaded with him. "Please....for me.....please...."
Back to top Go down
Roger Davis
Canon
Canon
Roger Davis

PostSubject: Re: I'll Stand By You   I'll Stand By You - Page 11 EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 2:08 am

"Stop.. Don't.." Dont.. make him do it. "I don't like this. You don't either."
Back to top Go down
Samantha James
Original
Original
Samantha James

PostSubject: Re: I'll Stand By You   I'll Stand By You - Page 11 EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 2:12 am

Sammy hung her head, and something in her broke. She started to cry.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'll Stand By You   I'll Stand By You - Page 11 Empty

Back to top Go down

I'll Stand By You
Page 11 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
I Should Tell You :: Clinging a shoulder, a leap begins :: The Clinic-
Jump to: