I Should Tell You
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A post-RENT role play, two years after the ending of the show/film

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to I SHOULD TELL YOU. A Post-RENT rp. Feel free to look around and if this is the place for you. We're just opened on December 5th. The admins are happy to help you out as much as possible. We are currently accepting Canons and Originals. There are no bans as of this moment.

Canons: 1
Originals: 1
Females: 1
Males: 1

Winter in New York City, look for cooler temperatures and high emotions as yet another year prepares to come to a close.

MEMBER: name here name here

FEMALE: name here name here

MALE: name here name here

COUPLE: names here names here

THREAD: name here name here

Thank you to ForuMotion Support for the super-duper awesome coding support-- you guys are gods. And thank you to FiXiT on Hitskin for the skin.

Sidebar and forum graphics belong to remy13hadley at Caution 2.0 you steal them she will personally come and rip you to pieces she worked hard on them thank you.

Header and pips belong to randa at Shadowplay

Content belongs to the members of the site, and the canon characters are property of Jonathan Larson's family we are just borrowing them. We own nothing we RENT.

I'll Stand By You

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12
AuthorMessage
Roger Davis
Canon
Canon
Roger Davis

I'll Stand By You - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'll Stand By You   I'll Stand By You - Page 12 EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 2:30 am

"Sammy? Shit. Sammy don't.. don't cry.. What's wrong? I don't.. didn't mean.. I didn't.. Mark?" He shied away from both of them. Mark let him go, knowing this time he wouldn't do anything to upset Sam, wouldn't leave the house, though he might go shut himself in somewhere (if he even could, mark seriously doubted his strength right now).

"Hey, it's okay." Mark was awkward in his own special way. "If you need, we can go talk."
Back to top Go down
Samantha James
Original
Original
Samantha James

PostSubject: Re: I'll Stand By You   I'll Stand By You - Page 12 EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 2:34 am

"It wasn't the infection that killed Chris," Sammy muttered lowly, wiping her eyes, though the tears kept flowing. "It was a morphine overdose. I let him walk out that night, and when things got bad, I...I panicked, and he died because of it. I let him walk out of that house for that last fix," she said, turning to look at Roger now. "I'll be dammed if I do the same to you."
Back to top Go down
Roger Davis
Canon
Canon
Roger Davis

PostSubject: Re: I'll Stand By You   I'll Stand By You - Page 12 EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 2:48 am

There were a lot of things that came into Roger's mind at her explanation, some ones he knew were natural (like sympathy and understanding, love), others ones he would be ashamed of later (anger and bitterness, apathy), and others yet he didn't even understand. They all struggled to get from his head to his mouth first and in the end he did what he did best, bolted.

Mark stood after him but let him go, listening to the sound of his steps and closing of the door. Bathroom. Maybe going on a hunch wasn't the smartest thing, but he knew Roger. "Somewhere in that was an 'I'm sorry.'" he said gently. "I know why your worried, but he wouldn't do that."
Back to top Go down
Samantha James
Original
Original
Samantha James

PostSubject: Re: I'll Stand By You   I'll Stand By You - Page 12 EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 2:51 am

"I just don't want to be the reason someone else has to die Mark," said Sammy. "I couldn't save Chris, I was young, stupid, but with Roger, I've got another chance..."
Back to top Go down
Roger Davis
Canon
Canon
Roger Davis

PostSubject: Re: I'll Stand By You   I'll Stand By You - Page 12 EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 2:54 am

"It wasn't your fault." It was the first time talking to Samantha felt like talking to Roger. "Its his chance too, and ultimately, its up to him what he does with it. But he doesn't want to hurt you."
Back to top Go down
Samantha James
Original
Original
Samantha James

PostSubject: Re: I'll Stand By You   I'll Stand By You - Page 12 EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 2:57 am

Sammy gave a small sigh and laid back on the bed "Why does love have to hurt so fucking much?"
Back to top Go down
Roger Davis
Canon
Canon
Roger Davis

PostSubject: Re: I'll Stand By You   I'll Stand By You - Page 12 EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 3:03 am

"I don't know." he admitted with a small sigh, and the lord knew he'd thought about it time and time before.
Back to top Go down
Samantha James
Original
Original
Samantha James

PostSubject: Re: I'll Stand By You   I'll Stand By You - Page 12 EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 3:08 am

"I love him so much Mark, so much," said Sammy. "I just want him to be okay."
Back to top Go down
Roger Davis
Canon
Canon
Roger Davis

PostSubject: Re: I'll Stand By You   I'll Stand By You - Page 12 EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 3:14 am

"I know it looks bad but you've done so good. You can't let any of this get to you, you know that. You know he doesn't even know what he's saying. He's doing this because he loves you. Thats why it started. And in the end, you have to believe he'll pull through and be okay."
Back to top Go down
Samantha James
Original
Original
Samantha James

PostSubject: Re: I'll Stand By You   I'll Stand By You - Page 12 EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 3:17 am

Sammy nodded. "I know...I-I know," she stammered. "It's just hard, seeing history repeat itself, y'know?"
Back to top Go down
Roger Davis
Canon
Canon
Roger Davis

PostSubject: Re: I'll Stand By You   I'll Stand By You - Page 12 EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 3:20 am

"I know," he made a face. Where Roger was concerned, history didn't seem to go in anyway but a loop. "So, did you want to wait for him or ...?"
Back to top Go down
Samantha James
Original
Original
Samantha James

PostSubject: Re: I'll Stand By You   I'll Stand By You - Page 12 EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 3:22 am

Sammy nodded. "I'll wait," she said. " went after him last time, maybe he'll notice I'm not this time."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'll Stand By You   I'll Stand By You - Page 12 Empty

Back to top Go down

I'll Stand By You
Page 12 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
I Should Tell You :: Clinging a shoulder, a leap begins :: The Clinic-
Jump to: