I Should Tell You
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A post-RENT role play, two years after the ending of the show/film

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to I SHOULD TELL YOU. A Post-RENT rp. Feel free to look around and if this is the place for you. We're just opened on December 5th. The admins are happy to help you out as much as possible. We are currently accepting Canons and Originals. There are no bans as of this moment.

Canons: 1
Originals: 1
Females: 1
Males: 1

Winter in New York City, look for cooler temperatures and high emotions as yet another year prepares to come to a close.

MEMBER: name here name here

FEMALE: name here name here

MALE: name here name here

COUPLE: names here names here

THREAD: name here name here

Thank you to ForuMotion Support for the super-duper awesome coding support-- you guys are gods. And thank you to FiXiT on Hitskin for the skin.

Sidebar and forum graphics belong to remy13hadley at Caution 2.0 you steal them she will personally come and rip you to pieces she worked hard on them thank you.

Header and pips belong to randa at Shadowplay

Content belongs to the members of the site, and the canon characters are property of Jonathan Larson's family we are just borrowing them. We own nothing we RENT.

RENT Stage Script

Go down 
AuthorMessage
One Song, Glory
Admin
Admin

RENT Stage Script Empty
PostSubject: RENT Stage Script   RENT Stage Script EmptyMon Dec 05, 2011 11:05 am

For Members looking to RP a scene directly from the stage show, or part of it, with some alterations, you may find that a copy of the stage show script might be helpful. You can find this here and also a plan text version of it here
Back to top Go down
http://ishouldtellyou.ohmylife.net

RENT Stage Script
Page 1 of 1